Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Error 246-9 solution? what is it?

Jose David ยท 2023-04-24 15:03

246-9 Can exclusive data link @Nige could you help me what is it?

Replies11
  1. #1Nige2023-04-24 15:53

    Proprietary CAN Datalink Error - abnormal update rate. What model machine is it on.? A Serial Number would be good. With that I could find a troubleshooting procedure for that specific model.

  2. #2Jose David2023-04-24 16:31

    D6k2 mxk00104

  3. #3Nige2023-04-24 17:19

    That wasn't so hard was it.? See attached. You're going to need ET to carry out the procedure.

  4. #4Jose David2023-04-24 17:31

    yes I already have the Et

  5. #5Nige2023-04-24 17:37

    Have at it then. Don't let fear stop you.

  6. #6Jose David2023-04-24 17:40

    I really don't know how to do it

  7. #7Jose David2023-04-24 18:00

    Is there an explanatory video for that?

  8. #8Jose David2023-04-24 18:48
  9. #9Nige2023-04-24 19:48

    The instructions in the attachment I posted above are relatively straightforward. If you have difficulty in understanding them then you need to find someone close to your machine who can. Attempting to walk you through the procedure from a distance is not going to work.

  10. #10Jose David2023-04-24 20:06

    246-9 872-9 esos son los codigos y momentaneamente se quitan y activan nuevamente y el ventilador inverso no activa y se sobrecalienta

  11. #11Jose David2023-04-24 20:08

    If you want, I'll leave you my whatsapp +50588560375 and I can send you a video of the problem