Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Error Code 33-23 BobCat 425 Mini Excavator

mybmw ยท 2012-08-26 08:58

Hey guys wondering if anyone has some advice for me I Have 2007 Bobcat 425 Mini Excavator after giving it a thorough clean witha a gerni pressure washer it has now come up with an error code fo 43-23 which means main controller not caliberated everything seems to work ok but this is pissing me off is anyone familiar with this or offer me some tips where to check etc? appreciate all your comments thx heaps.

Replies8
  1. #1crewchief8882012-08-26 17:49

    check your harness connectors, you may have gotten some moisture in one them :drinkup

  2. #2mybmw2012-08-28 07:34

    Hey Crewchieff, I unplugged sprayed WD40 & replugged most of the connectors inside the engine bay & under the floor it is still doing the same thing, the error code says the main controller is not caliberated how ever everything seems to work fine,any ideas where the main controller is located perhaps it is one of the plugs I cannot get too? thx frank

  3. #3crewchief8882012-08-28 17:09

    the dash panel is the main controller. :drinkup

  4. #4mybmw2012-08-31 20:37

    Hey Crewchief I have pulled the controller off loosened all the plugs sprayed wd40 blew them out with with air compressor & I still have the issue with the error code 33-23 I think I have pulled off ever plug I could find on the machine is there anything further u would suggest before I call the ripoff Bobcat dealership that charges a $150 call out fee then $120 per hour + tax for 18 yo apprentice they send out, thx frank

  5. #5crewchief8882012-09-01 10:21

    wd40 is probably not the best stuff to be spraying into your connectors. might be time for the dealer to take a look. wouldnt it be a little cheaper if you took the machine to them, instead of paying for a service call? $150 call out fee.. thats a little high :drinkup

  6. #6Oldhunter2022-06-25 00:52

    Hey I have a unrelated issue, sorry to butt in. I have a bobcats 331 excavator and it is throwing a code 33-23. Any idea what it means? No owners manual.

  7. #7Oldhunter2022-06-25 00:57
  8. #8Oldhunter2022-06-25 01:00

    I had to replace the final drive on the left track. Now the error code comes up and it runs perfect for 30 mins and dies.