Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Error Code shown Generator DCA150USK3 same engine as PC200-8

ochklk ยท 2016-07-26 10:18

Hi , I have a Denyo Generator with Komatsu SAA6D107E commonrail engine. This unit was a tsunami machine, when i bought it all the electronic delay are corroded and engine cannot be started. After i changed all the delay, the machine started and work well, however after few days it cannot be started again and the display screen is showing the following error: 1) Injector #2 Open/Short CA331 2) Injector #3 Open/Short CA324 3) Injector #4 Open/Short CA332 I have tried to clean all the connector however, still the same. For your info, from the first time i got this machine, there are always spark when i connect the 24v battery. After, I changed all the delay, sparks problem still exist, but machine able to start for couples of days. Please help

Replies2
  1. #1DK882016-07-26 21:30

    That thing should bang on 3 cylinders... You will need to test the harness from the ecm to injectors and check for broken wires.. 1/2 3/4 5/6 share a 4 pin connector on the valve cover. I've seen the harness fail quite often

  2. #2ochklk2016-07-27 00:35

    Thank Buddy for your help. I have checked all six injectors by measuring the voltage coming from the ECM and they are good. I even unplug the harness for injector 5/6, but the display is not showing error for 5/6. I suspect it is somewhere else having trouble