does any one know where i can find a list of error codes ( besides Cat) for a 160H grader.
never mind
Did you find what you were looking for, or is it no longer an issue?
I had the Cat rep come out today for some other warranty work and he said that they were not an active code and were just loged in the system. untill they become active, there is not much he can do about them. the dealer said that there is a whole cd rom of error/fault codes for the grader. I doubt that I could find them on line i guess. Thanks anyways.
It's not something I'd have been able to help with, but usually if somebody is able to help they'll speak up. I just thought if it was something you'd found the answer to somewhere else, it might help somebody else who might be looking for the same thing here, later on. Now, we all know what you learned. Thank you.
Plow King if you are still looking for the code list PM me with your email address and I will send you a Acrobat file with the information you are looking for. Side note that sounds like a fairly lazy dealer rep He could have at least looked at and cleared the old codes to see if you had a problem developing. Would have taken all of 5 minutes with a laptop or 6 Minutes with the clicker box. BTW if you are an owner/operator the clicker tool is fairly inexpensive and could be made in house with parts from Radio Shack. I will look and see if I can find a set of instructions for the tool as well.
Error codes ??? Jesus we never used to get them. ? Used to be one time the only errors we got was Ether the Bloody Operator Or the Civil Engineers ??? Cat used to make better Machines back then to. Error Codes yeah Typical M ****e.
Thats why I wont drive them to much DOWNTIME on rubbish PROBLEMS that CAT should know better Pity they were going well for awile loooks like a good opening for some opposition Manufacturers 4 a Change yeeeehaaa bring it on Dont like plastic Graders sorry.
Error code #3 or is it #4 Ill give you blokes the proper ERROR codes now a days Its the clowns that that run and employ these f witt university wankers wait thers more