Does anyone error code 127-3 on a 120m motor grader ? It's transmission oil pressure voltage above normal and it's driving me crazy. Any help would be appreciated. Also where can I find the troubleshooting procedures for this?
Hey Luckyjonb, Usually a voltage above normal would indicate that you have a sensor which is either unplugged or the signal wire is damaged causing a short in the signal for the sensor. With that said, I believe this pressure sensor is used for a cold start attachment I would not expect to be on a 120M. Did this start happening after a update to your transmission software? Also if you could provide the machine serial number that would help.
Please post the Serial Number prefix of the grader. That will be 3 letters/digits BEFORE the final 5 digits of the 17-digit PIN Number. The last 8 characters of the PIN will be in the form XXXxxxxx where the capitals are something like M9C and the lower case are 5 digits which is the actual S/N. Once we have the prefix then I can sort out a troubleshooting procedure for you.