Is there a technique used to check error history on the komatsu D275AX-5. Recently it shows 'CALL E03' on the first line of the LCD and zeros on the second line. It shows also E01. Does it have the same monitoring system as 155AX-5 or it is more like 375-5 ?
All I found behind the E03 are these following code: 1)DH40KX 2)AD00MA 3)AD00L2 All these happened at the same time where the E03 appears. All these errors are 0 hours, that means they happened at the same time I have E03. The behavior of the machine during the error is the following: engine RPM decrease to almost half and sometimes the RPM decrease to 800RPM and even it shut off alone. If I start the machine straight after the E03 disappear, the machine runs great. I have checked the fuel line and banjos and found the system clean. Any help?
all 3 are relacted to common rail pressure too high, check comon rain relief for issue and check rail pressure with monitor.
Common rail relief is newly changed. And I checked rail pressure on the monitor as follow: @Low idle it is 400 bar @accelarating from low idle to high idle it reaches 1200bar the machine works good when there is no error and the engine is smooth. Except slight smoke just when accelerating. If the fuel system is working good, why the rail pressure will reach the relief valve pressure? All I found is a loose connector of the rail pressure sensor. Thatt will justify these errors?
quite possibly.
Anyway now the machine is working good, it's been two days. I let you know if something will happen next.