Needs a little work but it's operational so I thought I'd show it.
Its spring loaded so it automatically latches.
is it pretty sterdy, looks great.:notworthy
Yes it is sturdy, at least speaking in terms of styrene. The latch mechanism also latches quite positively.
yeah if u dont know how to work with that stuff its very breakable when in small, yeah it was pretty hard wen i built my first bucket
Looks great! Did you do the ditch cleaning bucket aswell?
Yes, I should have used smaller strips for the wear plates would have had a more realistic look.
That is awesome!
Cool,always wanted some sort of quick tach on my excavators,but i can never find time to build one.
The wear bars that they add to some of the equipment working on Hwy 17 here in Ontario, Can. They certainly aren't much smaller looking than yours..I thought they were huge , although after a year in the rock here. I hardly see anyone doing much repair welding on them..
Wow! That's an awesome scale machine!