Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ESAB thermal lance

liskov.08 · 2021-11-21 14:37

Hello gentlemen's. Can I ask your suggestion on this video? Somebody has used it before? i want it so much. My opinion it is best solution to remove stucked pin.

Replies5
  1. #11693TA2021-11-21 15:06

    I have one and they work slick but are expensive to use in both oxygen and lance rods if you use theirs. Cheaper alternatives and it is possible to make your own as the process is very simple in nature.

  2. #2Mike L2021-11-21 19:29

    I’ve got an Oxylance. It works good and will turn a pin into molten lava in a hurry. Pricey to run though.

  3. #3Jonas3022021-11-21 20:49

    They are defiantly a great way to remove stuck pins I disagree about being expensive to run though quite cost effective to accomplish the job at hand And yes homemade options are available

  4. #4JLarson2021-11-21 23:13

    Great for large pins, it's a violent process though. Definitely want your leathers and face protection on.

  5. #556wrench2021-11-22 09:49

    Don't forget earplugs