Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Esco bucket 42 inch 65mm pins tag is gone what bucket teeth do they use?

earthscratcher · 2023-12-30 20:39

never had a Esco wondering what kind of teeth they use thanks

Replies5
  1. #1bam19682023-12-30 20:57

    I might be wrong but it looks like they would take ultralock teeth

  2. #2Zewnten2023-12-30 21:22

    Send a picture to wear parts they’ll get you lined out in no time.

  3. #3Diesel Dave2023-12-31 09:10

    I agree with ultralok. Looks like the bucket has been digging for a while with no teeth ….

  4. #4earthscratcher2023-12-31 14:46

    yes bucket is shot,just going over options to bring back from the dead.ultra lock teeth and holders are not cheap +cutting out and welding time.bottom is worn really bad to,i just don't have a 42 in the arsenal, maybe I should just grab a 1/2 piece of hardox and weld on, for basement and septic stuff I don't have any smooth cutting edge stuff. anybody try that, would be a good Frankenstein bucket, torch couple holes in the hardox and bolt different shapes to bottom, for different size pipe/culvert bedding. any body try that ?

  5. #5KSSS2023-12-31 23:55

    Ultralocs are expensive, but really nice teeth. I use the 30F flang teeth. Really nice for cutting flat grade, and easy to switch to aggressive teeth when you need to. I have been able to find the teeth on Ebay for about half what a dealer charges, not sure on the holders.