Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Esco bucket teeth

willie59 ยท 2012-05-07 19:34

Does anyone have a good connection for Esco V51 series tiger teeth? Those suckers are spendy. :yup

Replies26
  1. #1JGS Parts2012-05-08 06:51

    you mean the adaptors for the V51? if you need any Esco teeth you let me know mate iam a major whole saler of bucket teeth email me if you are interested [email protected]

  2. #2willie592012-05-08 21:39

    Thanks for the offer JGS, I did find some new V51VY from Iron Peddlers in Savanah for $180 each, considerably less than other suppliers in my area.

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2012-05-08 23:22

    I just got some V61's, and they were a bit over $300 each. Got them home and installed, then noticed "CHINA" cast on the side. First time I have seen that on an ESCO tip.

  4. #4willie592012-05-08 23:26

    Yeah Jerry, I see some China teeth doing google searches, haven't actually seen a China tooth yet. No doubt they'll show up in the states though.

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2012-05-08 23:29

    I guess they showed up here on the Left coast first. I am starting to think I live too close to China. Probably better start taking language classes.

  6. #6willie592012-05-08 23:35

    So solly.

  7. #7JBach2012-05-08 23:44

    Kind of a tangent, but we just priced teeth and new retainers for a 42" Esco bucket recently. Come to find out, they were offering a sweet deal. For only shipping they sent us a brand new lip with shanks already welded on and Ultralok teeth. Apparently they are trying to push the Ultralok teeth.

  8. #8JGS Parts2012-05-09 00:15

    Esco they have a massive factory in china nearly also Esco teeth they sell in australia and the UK are made in china and buy the way we sell the V51's for 82USD each thats for small order larger orders we sell a lot less anyways mate if you ever need anything or want pricing give me a yell

  9. #9JHESL2012-05-19 09:26

    I'm using V57 "Esco" teeth on a 60" CF bucket on my 800, and so far I've been buying all my replacements from Romac in Woodstock, Georgia. They're very well priced but are in fact not genuine Esco teeth and have "ITR" written on them and are made in china. They seem to be pretty soft though, and we're going through them very quickly, and they dont fit as good as the original Esco teeth that came on the bucket, so I would like to find out if the genuine Esco teeth are better, although when I hear that they have a factory in China, I'm not too encouraged. Anyone on here know where I can get a good deal once urine Esco teeth? I've tried the Nortrax dealer in Miami, but I have never had worse customer service in my life to be honest, as I'm still waiting after 3 weeks, and numerous emails and calls. Anyone?

  10. #10JGS Parts2012-05-19 09:34

    mate the V57 if they are the genuine ones they are not made in china Esco factory in china only dose upto the V51 also ITR is an Italian company who make a lot of undercarriage parts but in saying that i would not be supprised if a chinese company was trying to piggy back off them.

  11. #11JHESL2012-05-19 10:43

    Okay, thanks. LOL! I dont think they are genuine anything then. they say "ITR" and "made in china" on them, whilst the old Esco teeth have the Esco emblem on them. Of course, you can't see that on the pic on Romac's website. Here's a link: http://catalog.romacparts.com/item/esco-/esco-teeth/57vip? No way to tell that they are cheap imitations, is there? We go through them like butter with the hard blasted rock we're digging, but they are cheap as dirt, but the freight ends up costing me more than the damn teeth!

  12. #12willie592012-05-19 10:45

    I acquired 6 V51 teeth from Ironpeddlers a couple of weeks ago, they had the ESCO trademarks and CANADA casted on the teeth, might try them HJESL. http://www.ironpeddlers.com/

  13. #13JHESL2012-05-19 22:03

    Thanks man!

  14. #14JGS Parts2012-05-19 22:09

    Mate with the chinese copy's i would call them normally the biggest tell is they dont have ESCO on the side on them and also the holding pin wont have esco on it though for the V39 and V43 i have been seeing chinese factorys coping them with the ESCO name on them . well i do know that the ESCO teeth made in china are a lot cheaper then the ones made outside of china here i will give an example to you guys V69 (Genuine Esco made outside of china) 443USD each (Tooth) V69 (Chinese Copy) 80USD each (tooth) V43 (Genuine made in china) 56USD each (tooth) V43 (Chinese copy) 27USD each (tooth)

  15. #15blitz1382012-05-20 00:11

    I have a buddy that works for Esco, hes up in North Dakota. Send me a PM for his contact info.....

  16. #16willie592012-05-20 00:18

    Sorry I messed up your screen name JHESL, I think I had a dislexic moment. LoL

  17. #17JHESL2012-05-20 13:32

    No prob, Willie. Blitz, I'll PM you now.

  18. #18JCLAY2012-05-23 17:59

    Most of the esco teeth you see in the southeastern united states come from either canada or right here in little ole mississippi. There is a huge plant in newton county mississippi. I know for a fact that a lot of the v43-v59 teeth are made there. I sell a lot of the hot slag loader teeth that are made here. There are always great deals out there. Just keep looking. Try and find a dealer that buys in bulk. They usually get a better price from esco.

  19. #19alco2012-05-23 20:08

    Willie, I can't help you with the teeth you were asking about specifically, but if I can figure out how to get them in my lunch bag, maybe I could get you some of our Esco teeth. We have lots, and they would likely last for a LONG time for you. Though they may fit a bit loose on your adapters. We even have a really nice tooth for great penetration, however I think they may fit a bit loose as well. Oh, and then there's the weight issue for shipping. On second thought, they may work out more expensive in the end....nevermind..LOL.

  20. #20CM19952012-05-23 20:43

    Well it does say "Esco style Teeth" on their website....:cool2

  21. #21willie592012-05-23 20:50

    LoL, LD, whenever there is a lifting eye on a tooth, it's a sure thing it's a bohunkin tooth.

  22. #22JHESL2012-05-23 22:03

    Lol! True! I should have read the fine-print. But honestly, for the price, they're not all that bad. Kind of a "you get what you pay for" thing.

  23. #23CM19952012-05-24 06:43

    Yep, I understand that. For wear items it's just a function of the use you get for the cost. You said shipping prices are high to get them to you, so you may want to figure how much it is totally costing you for the teeth and the wear you get. It may be cheaper in the long run to use real Esco's if they wear better.

  24. #24willie592012-05-24 19:50

    JHESL, have you contacted Iron Peddlers? I got a fair deal on genuine Esco teeth from them compared to obtaining them from a local Esco distributor.

  25. #25JHESL2012-05-26 23:36

    No I haven't. I'll give them a call, especially since I see that they have a branch in Lakeland Florida, which is closer to me than Georgia, where Romac is located. Thanks guys.

  26. #26summitdent2012-12-26 01:13

    Most of ESCO non-patented products are now made in China, such as Super V, MaxDPR (for CAT J SYSTEM),and also some Ultralock and K series of CAT, they have one holly owned factory and a JV plant in China, but they don't sell them in China because original ESCO's price is too expensive for Chinese users, so 80% of their production export to US and EU. Chinese copy of Super V show up this year because it was patented till 2011, their will be more Chinese Super V appear in the States. I am a Chinese who worked in ESCO in EU before, I visited ESCO chinese plants and most of Chinese bucket tooth factories.