Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ever see a TD-30

wnydirtguy ยท 2011-01-01 13:23

I never knew thy made one. any one ever run one? http://www.equipmenttraderonline.com/find/listing/-TSE-INTERNATIONAL-TD30-97587631

Replies8
  1. #1stumpjumper832011-01-01 13:28

    there is one for sale in pa, just south of the ny border. 300 a ton and she is yours. Did run has head issues.

  2. #2RDG2011-01-01 16:03

    Did get to run one about 35yrs ago back in NZ, were a bit trouble some in their day and were discontiued and replaced by the 25c which was pretty much the same size but more reliable. Cheers RDG. PS The third top roller is not a standard item, dont know why its got them.

  3. #3BLADEMADE2017-09-02 08:34

    Hi was that for Morris by any chance?

  4. #4epirbalex2017-09-02 23:37
  5. #5TimT2017-09-03 09:56

    Yeah I was on one as a ripping tractor in the gas field. "No Blade" They were bigger than a 25 by about 5-8 tons and over 285 hp. Big as a D9. Very powerful, heavy tractor. Used the same engine as a 25B, but higher RPM and more fuel.

  6. #6td25c2017-09-03 12:51

    I spotted one on Hawaii - Five - O . HeavyEquipmentForums

  7. #7td25c2017-09-03 21:05

    Sorry guys , forgot to drop a link to the Ventures theme song .

  8. #8old-iron-habit2017-09-03 21:13

    I posted a picture or two of one here on the BB a couple of years ago. I remember TD25 responding to the post but I can't find it now. It was at the Albany, MN show which incidentally will take place in the next week or two. The TD30 was in great shape and equipped with a cushion blade and back push block if I remember right. EDIT: Found the pictures on the forum here. The pictures of the Albany TD-30 are in a post titled "Should I purchase this International TD-25" I could not make a link work. Some days I am smarter than others.