Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ex 100

Oscar1 ยท 2013-04-13 18:33

Hello to all on the forum just signed up and this is my first post so pardon the mistakes. I have a ex 100 hitachi and all functions work fine except for the , stick in it is very slow but going out is fine . Has any body had a problem like this

Replies4
  1. #1AKL2013-04-17 13:18

    how is smoke black or normal...?did you feel like lack of power or just slow when stick in?

  2. #2uffex2013-04-17 13:29

    Good day Oscar1 The problem you describe could well be related to a shock valve issue, if you tuck the arm into the machine does i creep away? Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Oscar12013-04-17 17:50

    Hello there. Every thing else on the machine is working fine , no lack of power and I didn't notice the ram creeping away I will check tomorrow. But yea it's just the the stick slow to come back in . ?

  4. #4KenAl2013-04-18 19:58

    Is this an EX100-2 or -3?