Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ex 120-2 Fuel / water seperator filter?

wilddanz71 ยท 2008-10-22 19:03

Anyone have the part # for the fuel/ water seperator filter? I spent about a 1/2 hour at the dealer today, and they could not find the part #. I would like to change it before the cold weather. thanks for any help DAN

Replies1
  1. #1ncbschzzt2008-10-23 01:06

    There are several part numbers for this machine. Need the engine s/n. Will be on valve cover, send me all the letters and numbers. Should say something like 4BD1 and then have some letters like AA/AB. The letters with the slash are actually a build date. Those letters are what I have to have. These are all the Isuzu filter p/n, they may sub to one number. I will double check. 8941517440 - current #X132400150 8944147963 - 8941434790 - current #4616542 8971725490 - current #4616543 all cost between 7 and 12 bucks P.S. tell your dealer to use part manual for EX100-2