which computer controls the throttle on the ex120-2 I’ve been having problems with the throttle control I’ve swapped it to a manual set up but it’s just not as good as the factory set up. Throttle was working then just stopped an wouldn’t let the motor turn to shut down when key was shut off I had power at the plug (checked with meter) in so I’m thinking the harness is fine, motor an sensor have been replaced with no change. Also auto throttle wouldn’t work for certain controls boom an another one, I didn’t use it once I noticed it didn’t work.
Make sure your F2, 3 and 5 fuses are good. A word of caution, if you unplug the 4 pin connector to the throttle's EC motor with the key on you can ruin the engine controller . I am a little confused by your explanation. Please provide an explanation of what is happening when you key on (do you hear or see movement of the EC motor?) and when you start it (any throttle control or is the rpm stuck at a particular rpm?). You mentioned you swapped the throttle to manual. Is it now manual or is it back to original? Auto throttle may not be working due to whatever is causing your throttle issue. Or it could be a pump pressure sensor issue. I'm betting it is related to the throttle issue.
I have a manual cable set up currently but when i was using the electronic throttle when I would go to start it (turn key on) the stepping motor would make an awful humming noise an was trying to return the throttle the the off position even tho it was already there. I could get it to start it if I pushed the motor to the full throttle position then went an turned the key an it would run full throttle. When I would go to shut it off with the key it would bring the throttle down to a very rough idle almost off but not quite so I’d have to pull it back to off by hand. If the key was on I couldn’t move the linkage by hand as I’m guessing the motor had power to it Thanks for the help
Did you check those fuses? Do you have a service manual? DrZx?