My hitachi ex 135 has a tracking problem, one track is stuck in fast track in only one direction, solenoid for fast track is working and I swapped pilot lines in final drives and no difference, I noticed if you dead-end any boom movements and spin track it will spin flat out,good track doesn't do that,is my problem in rear off final drive,I took wee valve out off back of it looked OK,is it a swash plate stuck someway.
Good day Your post sounds as if the high speed valve is stuck fast in the motor. Kind regards Uffex
I removed a small valve on the back off motor where the pilot hose goes in,seen nothing wrong with it,what else can it be
Good day y2kf According to your post that pinpoints the trouble, the opposite side works OK. That means the issue is at the motor. We must have missed something in that control. Post me the motor label, I will try to give you a break-down. Kind regards Uffex
Cheers, here you go...
Good day Y2 I do not have a good breakdown of the motor however I have listed possible causes. I know you need to be able to locate those restrictions sorry I do not have a good enough illustration. I suggest you prepare with some plugs because fluid will continue to run when you disconnect the lines. Be sure to get rid of residual pressure. Remove the motor to the bench, split it down and take some photo,s for the forum. I will guess once it is thoroughly cleaned and assembled it will be OK. See attached Kind regards Uffex
EX135UR travel motor parts breakdown , EX135UR [1ED] OIL MOTOR (TRAVEL) Hitachi HOP online (9153391) avspare.com . Suspect there is an issue with servo pistons , key #15 on breakdown
Well I opened it myself,a bit of a mess,have found pieces of a pin has tore back off swash plate and the housing, where has it come from,just had a quick look,but can't see anywhere obvious.
Good day Thanks for comming back with the answer, I guess its going to be tricky getting replacement motor parts, might be better bite the bullet and replace the motor. Check the filters they may have caght some parts. Kind regards Uffex
Parts can be got no problem, housing not,I'll get away without replacing it.
Good day Good you keep us in the loop appears you are out of trouble good luck. Kind regards Uffex
There's three wee pins on motor that holds bushel in place for retainer on the motor,somehow 2 came out too cause this,parts ordered so shud be sorted
Thanks good luck.