Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX 200-5 Fan belts

Volvomad ยท 2011-09-26 21:17

I cant seem to get belts to last more than 500 hours. they are checked for tension daily . The main problem is belt quality. All I can get in B 46 are set free belts and they wont take enough tension to eliminate slippage. I would love a banded 2v belt. Cant get one in ireland.

Replies3
  1. #1EquipmentChic2011-09-27 16:22

    I may be able to help you out with finding that! I deal in heavy equipment for a living, as well as accessories, parts etc. If you want to give me the info on exactly what you need/want...I will see what I can do. [email protected]

  2. #2Volvomad2011-09-27 19:55

    EquipmentChic I am looking for a 2 banded BX 46 V belt in a Gates Automotive range, not an industrial range.

  3. #3Volvomad2012-02-26 17:59

    Belts gone again at roughly 500hours again . Help wanted.