I have an Hitachi ex120-2 that I've installed the hydraulic conversion kit after having to replace multiple controllers . Everything worked fine before the conversion . Now after the conversion it will only track at 1mph , will not turn the tracks opposite direction of each other and my functions are limited and slow . I can only use one function at a time . I've double checked my hoses to make sure they are connected the correct way and also removed and installed shims on the manual valve with not much of a difference in operation . Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Without a pressure gauge on the system you are shooting fish in a barrel.
UPDATED I ended up making and installing a 3/16”shim to take place of the thin shims sent with the kit . The pump is stroking more (Not quiet fully )and my functions are almost back to normal . I may add a few more shims to get a lil more stroke from the pump . My track speed is still 1 mph though .
Did you ever find out a fix to your problem? I am experiencing the exact I mean exact same issues right now and it’s about to drive me insane. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
He wrote the cure- a thicker washer shim.
I was asking about for the track speed
Sorry about that. Maybe a direct message to him would get an answer faster.
Did you ever find any answers? I have the same problem as well after the conversion.
UNIT WILL NOT WORK WITH CONVERSION KIT ,HYD HAVE TO GO THRU ECM And pump controller the kits are a scam I had 2 people I know install them and had same issues
sound rotorary manifold internal leakage ,quick easy check ,stall track when hydraulics are cold for a coupler minutes go under torrent feel housing if it hot that the problem, if you have a helper have him keep his hand on housing while you stall track if heat feel heat that it all manifold seals on any excavator wear out I have resealed all brands the other problems they all have is the lower swing box seals leak after time always check gear box oil you will see gray oil seeping out around house that a sign