Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX120-2 swing problem

necroxsix ยท 2015-06-22 08:07

hello... i wanna ask or help from u guys.. my excavator have problem at swing. it can swing to the right but cant swing to the left? anyone can help me?

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2015-06-22 11:09

    Pilot pressure or maybe swap pressure relief cartridges

  2. #2garyw2015-06-23 17:03

    Swap over the cross over relief valves and if that doesn't work remove the make up line from the head of the motor and blank the hose end, leave the motor end open to atmosphere. Hold bucket on ground and gradually increase swing both left and right. Observe the open fitting on top of motor. If oil pours out then one of the make up valve poppets is damaged/stuck open.

  3. #3daddieboy2015-12-30 09:24

    . Hello Mikebramel, I have a ex200-2 machinr that wouldn't push a blade of grass to the side but will swing with a loaded bucket what could be the problem

  4. #4mikebramel2015-12-30 12:45

    LEFT works good RIGHT does not work?

  5. #5daddieboy2015-12-31 07:23

    Thanks for the quick response. I can swing both left and right and with speed too. I know that normally excavators don't have much swing power but I have seen where they cant sweep small quantities of stuff to both sides and the is what my ex200-2 cant do.