Machine: Ex120-3 Hours: 4500 Problem: Runs fine first 45 minutes of each day, then (without over-heating) it bogs-down any time there is the slightest use of the hydraulics. Also, whether cold or warm, the engine idles and runs fine at any rpm. The problem is only when the slightest load is introduced after about 45 minutes of use.
Have you sumped the tank and changed filters, and know for sure you have clean fuel?
Maybe...air in the pump? Open the bleeder valve and purge any air.
Our 350 did the same thing. In the filter housing of the separator/primary FF is a volume fuel pump (electric) I think it was 1200$ from dealer. I took it apart, all the way in the bottom was a fine screen plugged solid. There's no way to clean it or blow it out from the exterior. The pump ran fine,checked out electricly and pressure wise. But every time you started working it , it fell on its face. After I figured that out it ran like brand new..
Thanks for the replies. I have removed the fuel tank, cleaned it, put in clean fuel and a new fuel filter. Still behaves the same. I'll continue with the suggestions. Tanks again.
I have an EX 200-3 machine that had a similar issue. Finally got my DrEX to work and it told me I had a bad angle sensor/ or wiring on the pump. I changed the angle sensor and issue went away.
could be the DP sensor seals have failed