guy i need ex120-5e workshop manual urgently , can someone help ?
Welcome to HEF John . Try asking on this thread. Hitachi EX-120 manual For all you guys who need it .e-mail me and I'll send it to you. HeavyEquipmentForums . The Deere Bookstore has manuals for EX120-5 . John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com
Hitachi's technical documents include 03 parts. 1/- Operational Principle. Its code is TO... 2/- Troubleshooting. Its code is TT... and the workshop manual. Its code is W... as its name suggests, is a document used for repair work in a repair shop. It mainly guides the repair of mechanical parts. What kind of manual do you need?
hi dude i looking workshop manual for mine 120-5e.
here you are. good luck. EX120-5E workshop manual
@LACHAU ,do you know what the "E" in the model EX120-5E stands for ?
Thanks you so much brother
"E" stands for Export to distinguish it from "JP" which is a machine for the Japanese domestic market.
dude do u have this model wire circuit diagram ?
Here is it.
thanks you so much !
Brother this electric circuit digm got how many version? Today I go check my MC board since my stepping motor is disconnected. Digm there is A24, 25,26 and A12. But not match and I ask a friend he said mine is Japan version and this circuit is China version they r different
last time you said that your machine is EX120-5E, right? as I explained the letter E means "EXPORT" Version.
EX120-5 Japanese domestic Version.
Thanks again brother.. But abit vague can't see
Just modified. This is the clearest version, it cannot be made any clearer!!!
thank u so much brother ! tomorrow i can go n check again
Just for fun!!
How many long will been stay here?
Brother can u send me part book? I have some problems on my piping
Here you are. EX120-5 Series Part Catalog MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere. www.mediafire.com
thanks you lot of help brother !
You're welcome. Next time I come to Malaysia, just buy me a coffee.
no prob !