Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ex200 5 swing down to half speed

Volvomad ยท 2019-04-30 18:47

The machine only seems to be swinging on one pump only even when no other movements are performed . Tracking is a bit to one side also . All digging functions work good , maybe a little slower than normal but not bad .

Replies2
  1. #1WhyWhyZed2019-05-07 11:57

    check pilot pressure at the end of the dcv spool when swinging

  2. #2Volvomad2019-05-10 17:57

    I found out it should only ever swings off 1 pump . I checked main rear pump pressure and had plenty pressure stalling the swing with the bucked down . I then checked the pilot pressure to that pump and swinging would not rise the pilot pressure above base pressure , like other functions would . I then switched electric plugs on the 2 pump servo valves (not sure what they are called) and bobs your uncle . I did not check if the sluggish track switched sides as it dont matter for the minute and my crowd may be a tad slower but a big improvement over all . I will revisit the issue when i get time in a week or 10 . I am thinking servo pressure switches behind cab ,ECU or wiring .