Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX200 Adjust functions after conversion

Cryil Noble · 2020-12-10 17:25

I installed the electric to manual conversion kit on my EX200-3 today , but some functions are really slow some are too fast . Anyone know how to give more flow to the swing and less to the tracks . I put 2 shims under the piston in the stopper and 2 above where the spring sits , I’m wondering if there was more shims under the piston than above it ,would this share the oil flow more equally ? Anyone got any experience trying to adjust functions after the conversion? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1William Ferguson2021-05-01 01:39

    Same here all functions are decent but boom up bogs engine

  2. #2Cryil Noble2022-07-28 06:00

    my ex200-3 was close to the same for all functions, all functions were killing the engine equally even with all shims taken out, but suddenly my swing and my bucket has almost stopped completely ,wish I knew if there was a way to adjust the individual controls

  3. #3Bremcon2022-07-28 13:19

    Try using the recommended amount of shims in this chart for ex200 I did with my ex100 and it ran perfect compared to no shims.