Hi, First thank you for all the resources. We've solved several issues following other posts. We have an EX200LC-3 (14C-85139) machine where the travel speed does not change with the travel speed switch. Whether low, medium, or high is indicated in the cab the speed remains slow. The auto idle works well, the ILEP modes all work and adjust with the decelerator and accelerator switches. It's only the travel speed that appears to be an issue. Looking to take a few measurements or tests to diagnose the issue. Thank you.
Welcome to HEF easternmarine ! I would suspect one of the pressure switches (I'm guessing propel pressure or pump pressure sensors) would be defective. Hopefully, someone out there can supply more information.
Bump
I know my machine is a different make but one of the pressure switches ( sensor ) on the main valve body was broken off and leaking. I just put a new one on today and plugged it back in and my high speed started working again and the travel alarm ( beeper ) is also working. I would find out where these are on your machine and check to make sure they are in working order.