Hi Guys, New to the forum and in desperate help. Rear Main in my EX270 156-6411 seized to and attached to the block. Does anyone know if there are any other engines that are direct bolt ups other than the Factory HINO (H06CFT). I've heard of peeps converting these over to Cummins 6BTs but am unaware of the complexity. Or maybe someone knows were there is a used HINO? Located in Dillon, Montana and the machine died on the top of the Mountain CRAP!!! :Banghead Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
His yellow brother (270 deere) could be a doner but i dont know what all you have to change. Have you had a good machine shop look at the block & shaft ?
do u have any picture of engine where joint
Good day groundhog I've got a machine(ex300) is the same specs as your machine(hino engine,etc),parked in St.Croix(U.S virgin islands)
Groundhog01 - Have you tried these guys? http://www.busbeetruckparts.com/hino-engines You'd have to ensure there weren't major differences between the truck engine and the construction engines, though. Often, a number of components are changed to improve reliability in construction use. However, a short or long engine may be enough to see you right. You'd just transfer your accessories to the replacement short or long engine. Changing to another brand of engine isn't difficult, but there's usually a lot of work altering radiators, wiring, plumbing and lots of small brackets. The flywheel housing will be a standard SAE housing.
Is the engine for sale?
Is the engine for sale?
I will try to get some pictures today. Do they need to be specific?
Yes,I am willing to dismantle the machine for a reasonable price.Should u require other parts(rollers,hydraulic pump,final drive,etc.)please let me know( [email protected] )
This is the picture I got today. https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...187&sads=fzC1MVDQQB_bShanqRsAJskVG4I&sadssc=1 I'm not sure how to post pictures. Hopefully this one will work. If not let me know and I will E-mail it to you. Thanks