Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX310H max lift capacity

Phantom970 ยท 2016-01-21 05:02

Does anyone know or suggest what tonnage the 310 might lift. Straight up lift approx foot of ground then slew and put load in 3mt deep hole with dipper arm at 90* to boom or closer to cab. Standard counter weight. Standard boom and arm, quickhitch. The load is 6 tonne. I reckon the Hyd's will do it but maybe the rear end will lift?? Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1Phantom9702016-01-30 19:19

    Well in case anyone wants to know, and or future reference, i did the job. The machine did it easy. Made me question the true weight of the concrete tank but the job boss said he saw the weight listed on the delivery truck paperwork.

  2. #2mitch5042016-01-30 21:10

    What is an EX310H? I guess an excavator, but who made it? Is it 31 metric ton class, 3.1 ton, or something else? If it's 31 tons, I would expect it be capable of throwing it across the road. On edit: I googled it, I guess you mean a Hitachi, yep, it should do anything you want with a 6 ton load.

  3. #3Phantom9702016-01-31 01:38

    Is there a formulae or chart for this sort of thing Mitch?? I also spend time on a CAT 12 tonner and a Komatsu 22 tonner. It would be handy to know what their max limits are.