Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX60-5 second hand spares for Arm

preilly ยท 2012-11-26 15:54

Hi I am not sure what the technical term is, but the piece that connects the final ram to the bucket is it the H link (on in my case quick hitch), one of the connectors is broken, i have tried to weld it but not sure how long that will last. I am in the UK, do you have good contacts for spares/second hand pieces? I have attached a picture. Many thanks for reading Phil

Replies5
  1. #1The Learner2012-11-26 17:27

    http://paintvalleyequipment.spirecm...pdf_spec_sheets/Section_D_updated_6-16-11.pdf found this for ya its in the states but it shows the whole breakdown of parts and a the part number for the H link that you have rewelded

  2. #2cps2012-11-26 17:44

    I may have one to suit you, is your bucket pins 50mm or 45mm?

  3. #3preilly2012-11-29 09:34

    50mm my email is [email protected]

  4. #4preilly2012-11-29 09:36

    thanks

  5. #5kevin37b2012-12-28 13:49

    Dont trust that weld for a second , especially if anyone is working below it . That's ductile iron and dose not like being welded. It may look good , but don't trust it.