Looking to source an EX60-5 Pinion gear for the swing bearing. It's part of the swing motor gear reduction. Looking to see what kind of aftermarket quality is available. The Hitachi branded piece is $2500. Is there any brand I should stay away from? Sources and business that would stock that? Thanks, Art
Google your part number.
There is one on Ebay (used) for $372.00
A used one in good shape would be great. A Chinese unknown sourcing is what concerns me. Both Ebay listings I've seen are unknown Chinese sources. Searching the part number gives only Alibaba type results, with some of the Ebay listings. There must be a supplier on the USA that has these pinion bearings made up. The Rotec bearing I bought local, but sourced offshore, seems to be ok. Hoping there is a similar supplier in North America.
I do appreciate the help. I'm even considering welding up the old pinion and grinding fresh teeth. Could that be any worse than a soft metal...
Is there any aftermarket suppliers in the US that would have good quality forging, and good machining?