Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX60 travel issues

mutti_wilson ยท 2022-04-16 17:15

So my machine sat most of the winter and I was out using it today and noticed some things that were working just fine before aren't now. 1. Tracking the machine doesn't disengage the auto idle. 2. Travel speeds don't work Machine works just fine aside from those. The control levers disengage the auto idle just fine.

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612022-04-17 05:14

    Sounds like a bad travel pressure switch. What dash number?

  2. #2mutti_wilson2022-04-17 22:48

    Dash 2. There are 2 sensors on the MCV. Do you know which one it is? I can't remember which one does what.

  3. #3mg23612022-04-18 04:56

    Post a picture.

  4. #4uffex2022-04-18 07:37

    Attached may help it's a dash 3 I believe the same. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5mutti_wilson2022-04-18 14:22

    Here is a picture. Looks like the same as the page Uffex posted. Thanks guys. I'll check out the sensor and go from there.

  6. #6mutti_wilson2022-05-04 01:22

    Replaced the pressure sensor and I'm back on business. I went with an aftermarket part. Hopefully it lasts.