Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EX60-URG 6 tonne machine travel power issues , speed doubles when boom is extended ?

Tomco ยท 2024-11-10 21:55

Hi Guys well after spending the time I got my digger going again , I changed the filters and it made a huge difference everything now works again , but I seem to be low on hydraulic power, when I travel the machine it doesn't seem to have the power it had before, and tracks slower, when I extend the boom down at the max and lift the track they travel ok , heres the funny bit , if I whilst lifting the track extend the boom and hold the lever forward to extend all the way the track speed doubles , I,m wondering if the system may have a blockage the filters were toast and caused the machine to stop functioning completely, I changed them and it came back to life just not as it was before. Any ideas would be really appreciated have a great day

Replies0

No replies yet.