Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavation in Motion

N.CarolinaDozer ยท 2009-09-07 11:04

Found this on YouTube. Check it out: YouTube - Excavation

Replies8
  1. #1willie592009-09-07 11:18

    Man, that's a hoot! The only thing they didn't do was bang the tailgate on the dump truck after dumping the load.

  2. #2powerjoke2009-09-07 14:09

    Wow, my kids would love that in my office......come to think of it I dont like my kids in my office,....i'll stick to watching it on youtube lol Pj

  3. #3xcavator1202009-09-07 14:24

    That's a good Stop-Action video!! Those take a lot of time to make. I done one for my mother about 15 yrs ago. Back then I didn't have a PC or nice digital cameras, only a VHS-C camcorder and boombox. It took me about 12 non-stop hours to make it..

  4. #4Hendrik2009-09-07 18:37

    That truck would never make that turn and why load it and then dump it right next to the loading area?

  5. #5ricky_313232009-11-07 11:43

    Cool......good job....bro

  6. #6AmerIndependent2009-11-07 12:02

    Haha. That's good stuff. Educational too! :wink2

  7. #7xcavator1202009-11-07 18:59

    You've never seen, or better yet done this? I've had to, and yes seems totally ridiculous, but the boss said to.

  8. #8fliffy422009-11-09 09:12

    Very Cool! I am not very creative and like to see what other can do!