Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator 331 bobcat

Independent · 2023-05-10 23:54

I have a 331 bobcat excavator everything works fine except my digging stick is slow any thoughts

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2023-05-11 05:34

    Good day Slow is how slow? Are the tracks behaving normally? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Independent2023-05-11 10:51

    Yes everything work as it should besides the dip stick pick the doom up and move the dip and it’s slow

  3. #3uffex2023-05-12 04:44

    Good day Is the arm slow in both directions or just arm in? Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Independent2023-05-12 23:12

    Just the dig arm

  5. #5uffex2023-05-13 04:28

    Good day As you report slow in both directions, I suggest beginning with the main valve spool and checking that it is shifting the full stroke. As you have not mentioned and arm creep I have discounted port relief or cylinder trouble. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Independent2023-05-13 19:41

    thanks I got to find witch valve it is

  7. #7uffex2023-05-14 04:37

    Good day The illustration is for the 337 but I beliee it is the same, you can make sure follow the main lines back from the cylinder. Kind regards Uffex