Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator dismantelers[wreckers] Brisbane??

mathuranatha ยท 2009-05-24 05:11

G'day all , does anyone know of an Excavator dismantelers[wreckers] in the Brisbane /Gold Coast area preferably or Sydney {east coast Australia] ? Or anyone wrecking a PC200 ?? I,m after an idler assembly for a Komatsu PC200-6 [Yoke, Idler wheel, and track tensioner with the spring all together in one piece. ] or maybe some other models used the same assembly? The idler wheel is floppy and loose on its axle and was pushed right back against the yolk .Nothing in the hub around the axel just a big gap .Do they normally have some sort of bearings or rollers or a big shim or something in the gap ? Anyway the spring is broken near the end also. Thanks ----Mat

Replies2
  1. #1RocksnRoses2009-05-24 08:15

    Mat, I had a bit of a look on the Construction Hub website (Earthmovers & Excavators) and U.K.W. spares at Shepparton seem to have the largest range of Komatsu parts. They advertise that they are wrecking some Komatsu excavators at the moment. This may be of some assistance to you, here is a link. http://ukw.ihub.com.au/portal/tabID__93482/DesktopDefault.aspx Rn'R.

  2. #2finaldrive2009-05-24 12:53

    We have a good used take off idler and track spring assembly. They are sold as seperate pieces but I'm sure we have some bolts around and could ship it assembled. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you details. We work closely with a reseller in Queensland, they can facilitate the deal if needed.