Hello, I am looking for an excavator mounted wood pile driver to mount on our PC 60 ( approx 14 000lbs) We need to drive 10 to 14" wood piles for foundations. I am looking for a impact type not the vibrator type because the engineer indicated that it is easier to determine their laod carrying capabilities with that type. Any direction, as always, is appreciated. BB
Here you go link What are the lengths of the piles? If they ar long you are going to need an attachment that grips them on the side and that will be vibration only not impact.
hello, Thank you for the reply. I have sent that compony an email to get some more information. We are wanting to drive wood piles but the engineers would like to have an impact driver since it is easier for them to calculate the load/resistance that the pile can take. Thanks again.
I know nothing of these type of equipment. But as mentioned if the piles are long you may have to vibe them in. I see know reasone why they could not be driven in with the impact once they are set with the vibe. muzy
HMC sells Movax in North America and they have their own drivers that use a power pack. http://www.hmc-us.com/default.asp?pi=304
Wood Post driver See: www.midatlantichammer.com They have wood post drivers.
See: www.midatlantichammer.com