Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Operator’s Prowess

ovrszd · 2018-02-16 19:52

My neighbor runs an Excavator as well as Dozer and Backhoe. He also helps me with Grader duties if we have a snowy Winter. He can pretty much run anything. Great young man that I'm fortunate to have as a neighbor. He sent me this picture today..... What's his point?????

Replies16
  1. #1Bls repair2018-02-16 21:16

    Where are the pile drivers?

  2. #2Ronsii2018-02-16 21:21

    I think what he's trying to tell you is he'll do anything but drive a roller....

  3. #3ovrszd2018-02-18 17:26

    He gets on here once in awhile. Hope he sees this!!!!

  4. #4Ronsii2018-02-18 17:37

    LOL First thing I typed was a bit more 'colorful'..... but I changed it before posting

  5. #5d9gdon2018-02-18 18:43

    I'm staying off the blade myself LOL.

  6. #6cuttin edge2018-02-19 09:30

    Excavator operators can satisfy 2 women, skid steer 1, I guess you need to be gay to run grader, and roller men end up drunk alone. Having laughed off the joke, I know all too well the value of a good roller man or person so as not to offend the feminists. It's not rocket science, but not just anyone can do it. Asphalt roller man is up another notch again. Not everyone can roll blacktop, especially someone's driveway with a lot of joints.

  7. #7Bls repair2018-02-19 12:53

    There’s a difference between driving a roller a operating a roller . A driver makes the machine go back and forth. An operator knows how to pinch a joint ,roll a swale,cross roll to roll out creases and more.

  8. #8Welder Dave2018-02-19 14:21

    I'd be leery if he's looking at you with love in his eyes.

  9. #9CatKC2018-02-19 15:26

    [QUOTE="cuttin edge, post: 735020, member: Having laughed off the joke, I know all too well the value of a good roller man or person so as not to offend the feminists.[/QUOTE] The Canadian Prime Minister thanks you for -correcting- the -man- comment. Apparently the PM is eliminating 'man' from official documents. . . . I wonder if this will also include from Canadian 'existence' . . .

  10. #10cuttin edge2018-02-19 15:40

    Changing the national anthem, I don't think any of those war memorial status have women on them. Come July we will all be too stoned to care I guess

  11. #11CatKC2018-02-19 16:06

    Your MEN and WOMEN are doing quite well in the Olympics. I wonder if PM Trudeau will make them change their Olympic Medals and awards to say 'Persons. . . ' instead of 'Men's. . ' or 'Women's. . . ". That would be confusing, but of no concern to the PM, who just makes the 'command' to do so.

  12. #12check2018-02-19 19:29

    I think his boundaries are loose. I would exercise extreme vigilance whenever he is present.

  13. #13sled dog2018-02-19 20:17

    I think this is an old blademan I knew...

  14. #14ovrszd2018-02-20 10:08

    I say that about any equipment. I can "run" a dozer. But I'm not a dozer "operator".......

  15. #15ovrszd2018-02-20 10:09

    Ryan texted me this morning that he had saw this thread. He's a lurker on here, not a poster..... Wonder what that says about his prowess........

  16. #16Ronsii2018-02-20 21:05

    ^^ STALKER !!!!! LOL