Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator options

Bigrigfarmer ยท 2015-07-28 01:42

What's the best exavator brand for nursery use?

Replies6
  1. #1movindirt2015-07-28 09:05

    What are you planning on doing with it? What dealers do you have in the area? This is a very broad question lol I am not sure what a nursery would need a excavator for?

  2. #2Bigrigfarmer2015-07-28 21:06

    We put a tree spade in the front to dig trees. Can you recommend a good website to use? I'm looking for a used one.

  3. #3movindirt2015-07-28 22:42

    machinery trader is a good place to look for used machines. What size spade do you run on what size machine?

  4. #4Bigrigfarmer2015-07-29 01:39

    Thanks. A 36" on a ex75 a the moment.

  5. #5Bigrigfarmer2015-07-29 20:30

    What you think of this price? http://equipmentsale.ca/equipment/2004-cat-330cl/

  6. #6movindirt2015-07-29 21:47

    Seems like a lot of hours to me What size spade would you hang on it? Do you have any pictures of your setup you're using now? I have a 32" Vermeer for our CTL's. I've wondered if a spade on a excavator would be practical.