Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Roll Over Recovery

DerelictTexture ยท 2012-08-26 12:55

I found a photo of the biggest tow truck I've ever seen on Flickr...then I went to the website for "Big Wheel Recovery" So, here is the link...then go to "recovery blog"...then click "excavator roll over" I'm still kinda blown away by that truck! http://bigwheeltowingandrecovery.com/

Replies7
  1. #1mitch5042012-08-26 17:12

    neat site, thanks

  2. #2DerelictTexture2012-08-26 17:24

    Yeah, it's pretty cool. I used to drive a tow truck when I was a kid...I still have a fond memories of those days. Not a penny of profit...but lots of fun.

  3. #3xcmark2012-08-26 19:52

    I live about 20mins from this company , I have never seen this 85 ton recovery truck on the road. I will say that they do have some of the biggest tow truck in the area and they are always rolling!

  4. #4katewatson2012-08-27 01:50

    It's an easy task to drive heavy equipments, you must be experienced enough in driving before driving heavy equipments.

  5. #5jozzie20002012-08-27 17:37

    I am impressed by the truck, but how you can put a trackhoe on its side in that little bitty spot blows me away.

  6. #6mws_19842012-08-30 17:31

    Small world, that is a local company to me.

  7. #7Phill2012-08-31 00:52

    THey Guys at Big Wheel Recovery are top notch. i have followed hes posts on another forum always profesional and always willing to help educate other Rotator Operators around teh country