PC 200LC-8 was just curious how difficult it is to remove the seat and this excavator. I need a new one or have mine recovered. One of the two the seat cushion in it is tore up pretty bad.
I'm thinking of trying one of these, since my cushions are still ok yet. Products Shop the best seat covers for trucks, SUVs, semis, UTVs, tractors, and heavy equipment. Made in the USA. - Filter.p.tag sku-e0822003 www.tigertough.com
Google Vevor forklift seat. I was going to buy the 200 seat for my tractor but went a different route. The seat had armrests and highback with headrest. I doubt you could get yours recovered for that. They have several different models depending on your budget. Hope this is helpful.
Tenfo I saw them. Was looking at them on Amazon. They are definitely cheap! Thanks
I just bought one of these for a grader, have it out of the box and it looks pretty good, especially for $200. Plan to put it in in the next few weeks so time will tell after a guy spends a day in it
Tenfo good luck. Tell how it does!! I just don’t wanna deal with a whole bunch of fabrication trying to make it mount up, but it looks like that may be the way to go