Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator skiing

Top Dog ยท 2009-12-04 23:08

I thought some of you that didnt have much work now, might want to do this with your hoe. Notice the coats winter dont stop them. YouTube - Caterpillar Water Skiing

Replies7
  1. #1swampdog2009-12-05 11:53

    Looks like fun, but it must be a rental. Or the owner isn't too bright. Wouldn't water and mud get into the turntable bearings? That could turn out to be very expensive water skiing!

  2. #2AmericanLandMgt2009-12-09 09:38

    Looks like a good way to screw up your machine and get somebody hurt in a hurry.

  3. #3digger242j2009-12-09 22:31

    I wonder how long it's going to be before somebody sues YouTube? You know that if somebody gets hurt or killed doing something dangerous that was being filmed only for the purpose of posting it on YouTube, the lawyers are going to talk the family into it...

  4. #4special tool2009-12-10 19:47

    You don't think that a lawyer would actually do something like that?? Not one of those incredible contributors to society.... My daughter once told me she was thinking about studying law - I swear I felt like jumping out a window. You guys all know the REAL REASON why all types of insurance is so expensive in the US?? - IT AIN'T THE INSURANCE COMPANIES, ITS THE LEECHES.

  5. #5upnover2009-12-10 20:15

    My daughter is studying to be a lawyer. I say good on her. Heres why. If it wasnt for the greedy fools who do stupid things like we just saw, spill hot coffee on their laps or do whatever smart move that injures them, then think they can sue and they win because some judge agrees then you get what your society is heading to. Greed for money. It's every where not just the lawyers. It's like any business. if they didnt have customers they would go out of business pretty quick. Everytime some yahoo has a bit of whiplash then sues ......I'm done my rant. Whew

  6. #6HeyUvaVT2009-12-10 20:20

    haha...i thought it was funny...lighten up fellas!

  7. #7special tool2009-12-10 20:40

    Its the coercion that bothers me. There are too many leeches in the US. A quick look in the yellow pages will tell you that, don't know about Canada. I'm sure that the disgusting, greedy slob that sued Mcdonalds was coerced by a leech. You have my condolences for your kid.:tong Criminal law or public defender excepted, of course.