Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Torubleshooting Guides

Zewnten · 2021-10-30 10:23

There was a post awhile ago with a link to a website for understanding and troubleshooting excavator systems. I apparently lost the link switching computers. I tried searching but I can't find the post. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Replies6
  1. #1Zewnten2021-10-30 10:31

    Never mind, finally found it. Swear it always works that way, search and search then ask for help and it pops up a couple minutes later. Mod's can delete thread if wanted, thanks.

  2. #2BigWrench552021-10-30 10:40

    How about sharing the link here so others can find it.

  3. #3Zewnten2021-10-30 10:56

    https://www.excatech.org/library.html is the one I was looking for but I also send the new guys here https://www.lunchboxsessions.com/explore to learn more basic concepts, the videos are very helpful for visual learners.

  4. #4gbk5222025-03-11 10:15

    For those who come later, the excatech website is on the way-back machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20220701171747/https://www.excatech.org/library.html

  5. #51466IH2025-03-11 11:59

    Thank you for those. I will have to show them to my kids. Will be part of their summer time homework after riding along in the truck with me during the day

  6. #6JD955SC2025-03-30 09:22

    Thanks I subscribe to Lunchbox sessions. It’s a very helpful website.