Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavator Undercarriage

TCarter · 2022-12-16 18:56

Does anyone have an opinion comparing ITR undercarriage parts vs DCF parts ?

Replies3
  1. #1Shimmy12022-12-16 19:53

    I know this post was about large dozer undercarriage, but if it's questionable in a SALT application, I'd think dry would be much more so.

  2. #2Simon C2022-12-16 20:19

    Work with what you have. What choice do you have when they want you to send a blank signed check before giving the price and delivery. Working around problems is a way of life. Simon C

  3. #3digger_hunter2022-12-16 22:29

    Some if not most ITR made in China and DCF Korea. Depends on what kind of machine you are installing on. I personally preferred DCF better quality. But then again it depends on price vs quality. In my experience we have purchased undercarriage with 1000/2000/3000 hour ratings. You can get decent undercarriage from China and it’s all down to material and level of heat treatment.