Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

excavator with 50’+ reach

eugene646464 ยท 2012-12-12 13:38

Guys i dont know if this is customary but i figured out of all the places in the world my success would be greatest here. I AM LOOKING FOR an excavator with 50'+ reach with a crush mouth attachment and an operator, though i could probably operate it myself i just never used anything this big before. i am located in NYC and I've exhausted my resources :Banghead:Banghead:Banghead i asked EVERYONE. i found one person who has it, but its tied up for 3 months and i need to do a demo job asap... every day is costing me money... is there anyone who can help? knows anyone remotely close? i will pull permits and i have a truck, if you want to charge me for delivery and trucking that's also fine, its a quick couple grand for 2 days of not working for you guys. so please some one step up. e-mail: [email protected] phone: 347-939-8243

Replies6
  1. #1Kman90902012-12-13 14:32

    http://www.companywrench.com/html/highReachMachines.html

  2. #2wnydirtguy2012-12-13 18:51

    only one in WNY that has one I know of is ontario specialty contracting. I have not been past there yard to see if it is setting.

  3. #3powerjoke2012-12-13 19:03

    $2k for 2days ?............. I think I understand why you cannot find a machine now lol Pj

  4. #4DK882012-12-13 20:12

    Try priestly demolition.

  5. #5FSERVICE2012-12-13 22:18

    2grand??? u havent even paid to fill it up with fuel yet? :crazy the equipment isnt cheap to operate, upkeep on the crusher/shear is expensive in itself. good luck finding someone willing to take a loss to do a job. they can stay at home & go broke!!!!

  6. #6jeff452012-12-16 17:07

    call j.r. vinagro out of rhode island they may be interested