anybody have any close up pics of these bucket ears they use.they weld on some type 18 inch steel leg that's out the back of the bucket. they flip 30 ft logs around and manipulate them pretty easily
Is it a hook?
You mean it like that, right? If so, it is already manufactured and available for sale; you just need to purchase it and use it. Digger Pallet Forks 5-20t | eBay UK Brand new excavator pallet forks. Stocked and ready for dispatch. Available to suit any machine size from 6 ton upwards. High quality bracket manufactured in the UK with a choice of fork options. Message for details. -Second hand fork toes still in great condition. -we can provide brand new toes... www.ebay.co.uk
No Lachau, he doesn't mean like that. I'll try and find a picture. It's a bit like logging forks welded on the back of the bucket, level with the bucket base...
Not my pictures, I did a screenshot of Mansyur Forest (U-tube) which has lost the quality of the original footage. Earthscratcher - if you look them up and see their videos of 6-7 years ago you might get a better look.
One more for luck. I think Mansyur Forest is Indonesia or over that part of the world, the title of this thread says South America so may be slightly different.
I think that although they may be a little different, their functions are the same.
yes that's it,, guy in south america would pick up log then drop one side then get it to go on one hook only then turn it flipping the log around if he wanted to use the other side,, pretty amazing and way faster then any hydraulic thumb setup. anybody have a video of the guy flipping the log while rotating the excavator around??
the video I saw was on Facebook, can somebody post it its pretty amazing!! I am going to build some ears like this on my clearing trackhoe when the thumb get filled up I can grab some more surplus trees with the ears