Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Excavators pictures in the 2010 season in Ca. yes we are doing it!

DarrylMueller ยท 2011-02-09 13:06

It was sure tough last year but when I put it all together I was amazed! I have cut way back, but versatility is the answer to survival! I hope you like it. 4.5 minute long! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEZ2vrxCgxY

Replies9
  1. #1tootalltimmy2011-02-09 15:44

    You tube says it is blocked by EMI. Maybe just in Canada! Rats!

  2. #2Jlillie22011-02-09 16:24

    I was able to view it ok, I guess EMI had a change of heart? B-)

  3. #3sultan2011-02-09 16:32

    EMI only allows Americans to view the content. Us Canadians aren't allowed, so no video for me

  4. #4stock2011-02-09 17:46

    No vid for me either bugger...........

  5. #5CBS2011-02-09 18:47

    well that sucks i cant watch it either im sure someone could set it up somehow sow we can view it wheres the computer genius's when u need em >:O

  6. #6DarrylMueller2011-02-09 19:30

    I did not know that Canadians could not view. I will see if there is another place to up load for Canadians.

  7. #7tootalltimmy2011-02-09 19:42

    EMI Music Canada is blocking it because of copyright. Could you put it up again without the music on Youtube? The EMI Group (Electric & Musical Industries Ltd.) is a music company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the fourth-largest business group and family of record labels in the recording industry, making it one of the "big four" record companies, now wholly owned by Citigroup. Did I mention I hate banks!!

  8. #8ddigger2011-02-10 11:02

    Very cool, thanks for sharing. Thank goodness for the unstable bay area soil conditions, right! I also enjoy the shoring pics. I have worked a great deal in your area over the yrs.

  9. #9DarrylMueller2011-02-10 14:25

    Yes in deed! Unstable bay area soil conditions than God!