This is a great forum, Well time to break down and replace the both tracks on my Bobcat x320-B. In a previous thread I wanted to see what was different in the track undercarriage between the earlier x320 and the later x320/x322 track components besides the track pitch/width. I found out that the final drives are also different and the sprockets have different inside diameters. Region BC dealer sent me a quote for two sets of tracks, sprockets, roller and idlers. The quote was more than 4g's which is almost what I paid for the machine. I knew about this when purchasing it so I was expecting this. Since this machine is used for private use, I am looking at the aftermarket components. Today I ordered the sprockets and rollers from a company I have dealt with in the past. However, they source their tracks from China and I am not sure about buying Chinese tracks because quality. You know there is quality Chinese and not so quality Chinese products. One manufacture I talked to says their product with a 1500 guarantee is made in Sri Lanka were their rubber plantations are and another manufacture said factory is in Thailand. So what is the good and bad experience with aftermarket rubber tracks? Use to be a mechanic by trade years ago and on the larger equipment we use to rebuild the rollers and idlers with new bearings and seals. Does any one still do this? If you do not want to post publicly please comment privately. Thanks, Bob G.
S cohn has tracks with the same c panel design as the original and they have a 1500 hr warranty. The prices are cheaper than oem and as good if not better than original. I have 2 T300 and one I purchase new the second one used with a cheap set of aftermarket block tracks and they didn't last 500 hrs junk. Here is the link just my 2 cents. http://www.scohn.com/
We usually buy McLaren tracks since they last long and they have good customer service. They are made in Thailand. Sometimes we go with Bridgestone, but I'm not sure where they are made. We used to buy cheap Chinese or Korean tracks from the internet, but soon we realized its a huge gamble that we kept losing on, as their quality is not consistent regardless of what their warranty says. :usa