I run a topsoil/ compost operation here in northeast Pennsylvania. I run an older Royer shredder/ mixer and a small shaker deck screen. The Royer works fine with dry materials but the shaker deck is too small and I am feeding it with a JD 444h loader and no matter how careful I am I manage to overload it and then have to take a hoe and remove material so it will shake again. I am considering a new EZ 800 screen.Have any of you guys had any experience with that model? I am looking for something that is low maintenance and will screen composted cow and horse manure. I don,t screen any heavy rocky material at all. I am a one man operation so ease of operation and maintenance is a big consideration. Thanks, Frank
No experience with the ez-screen 800, but I own a 2017ish ez-screen 600 and it does a great job. I feed mine with a JD310 backhoe and you can't really overload it where it'll stop, what happens if you put too much on is you just lose some product on the oversize side. They're well built, you can call and get any parts that you can't come up with a generic version of, all around seem like some of the nicest shaker box screeners made today.