Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

EZ Equipment Zone Ligit?

ABEQUIP · 2024-11-03 08:26

Has anyone heard of EZ Equipment Zone - they work with investors to buy equipment and then rents it out on their behalf? I am not finding a lot out there on the company outside of their own website. Any insight, good, bad, or indifferent would be greatly appreciated.

Replies54
  1. #192U 34062024-11-03 10:03

    I looked at their website. They haven't been around long if their first AGM was in 2024. I'm getting MLM vibes from reading the sales pitch on their site.

  2. #2Zewnten2024-11-03 10:32

    I don't understand this. Why are people with money to invest so lazy with the legwork? They all want to drop their money off with someone else to manage and complain when it doesn't work out. Go develop relationships with local people and build a business together. I'm sure there is a local mechanic or a small construction company in your area you could partner with to start. You'll need their skills and social network anyways to get it off the ground.

  3. #3CM19952024-11-03 10:47

    Welcome to the Forums ABE! Glad to have you. My scam meter is ticking up on this one. Buyer beware.

  4. #4ABEQUIP2024-11-03 11:28

    I KNOW you did not INTENT to be insulting so I'll just let your commit sit for your re-read. Thank you 92U for sharing. They've been around for 8 years.

  5. #5ABEQUIP2024-11-03 11:29

    Thanks so much CM1995. I look forward to learning more about this industry after +20 years in Energy and Aviation.

  6. #6Zewnten2024-11-03 11:31

    Insulting you no. Questioning your wisdom of trusting a clearly questionable company to manage your money, absolutely. Oh so is this a low profile advertisement for your company?

  7. #7crane operator2024-11-03 12:16

    So, are you wanting to rent equipment from ez equipment zone? Are you wanting to invest money in ez equipment zone so they can rent equipment out that you are buying? Or are you wanting people here to invest in ez equipment zone? If we know what kind of info you are looking for, it might help.

  8. #8DDoug2024-11-03 12:42

    "Trusted Social Influencers" I cringe every time I hear that on the radio.....

  9. #9ABEQUIP2024-11-04 06:45

    The second. Conducting research and trying to understand prior experiences with them. My inquire is by no means a recommendation or request to invest. Thanks

  10. #10crane operator2024-11-04 07:31

    If they are really making money renting out equipment, they don't need you as a investor. There's plenty of money floating around, looking for a home- private equity, banks, insurance companies etc. So ask yourself carefully, why do they need you as a investor, if they are making money renting out equipment. The usual answer, is that they can't get the money from anyone else. Which means, you don't really want to be a investor.

  11. #11Welder Dave2024-11-04 17:05

    They want you to fund their business and then there's no burden or risk for them. Run away fast!

  12. #12APConstruction2024-12-01 14:24

    Hi ABE - I’m also looking into making an investment with Equipment Zone before EOY (interested in depreciation for tax savings). Would you like to connect and share notes? [email protected]

  13. #13wlhequipment2024-12-04 08:53

    This whole thread is a little cringy.

  14. #14toofy2024-12-27 21:52

    I am in my 2nd year of investing with EZ Equipment. They give a 15%+ return which I will take any day. The biggest advantage is the tax write off from depreciating the assets of an active business.

  15. #15CM19952024-12-28 01:57

    15% return!? That's amazing! Are you an investor that just happened upon this thread? Hell of a coincidence..

  16. #1692U 34062024-12-28 01:58

    Joined today, first post/only post to date and online for only 3 minutes total. No offence but that really doesn't lend the kind of credibility that it would had it been posted by a longtime member.

  17. #17Shimmy12024-12-28 02:05

    So, toofy gets to fly away?

  18. #18toofy2024-12-28 02:06

    You are both correct. Like the original poster, I too was interested in any others going down this route and this was the only discussion that showed up on my google search. Despite my success in only 1 year, I am generally skeptic about everything. Yes I had to join the forum to post 3 minutes prior. Next time I can join and wait a few weeks to post if it makes you feel better. I have never heard of the heavy equipment business previously. I claim no credibility and am just offering my view as an investor and new business owner.

  19. #19CM19952024-12-28 02:14

    You have never heard of the heavy equipment business before?

  20. #20crane operator2024-12-28 08:24

    So what's your new business?

  21. #21Vetech632024-12-28 08:42

    Scamming, phishing, & viruses.

  22. #22stinky642024-12-28 08:47

    Persistent little bugger, gotta give him/it that.

  23. #23HarleyHappy2024-12-28 09:13

    I used to have a drug dealer named Toofy, Toofy is that you? You still owe me 300 bucks that I gave your girlfriend, for helping bail you out. Contact me via PM so we can work out details for repayment as it seems you now have some cash.

  24. #24digger242j2024-12-28 10:35

    I took a look too. I'm not qualified to judge MLM stuff, but 50 bucks for a hoodie and 21 bucks for a ballcap seems a little pricey, unless it's for an NFL team. Maybe it's just an elaborate scheme to sell their branded merch?

  25. #25toofy2024-12-28 10:36

    No but I am learning about it.

  26. #26JD955SC2024-12-28 14:11

    I’m going to go with “about as legit as a piece of heavy equipment listed on a website created this month with a price half of what the market rate is”

  27. #27Nige2024-12-28 14:28

    Some of us may have been born in a day but it wasn’t yesterday. Neither did we come up the river on the last banana boat.

  28. #28Welder Dave2024-12-28 16:21

    I don't need to take the risk of investing in something. I have no problem losing my money on my own.

  29. #29DDoug2024-12-28 17:59

    Looks like qty (3) new members engaging in "Tag Team Spamming".

  30. #3092U 34062024-12-28 21:12

    That's the thing with forums, a new member doesn't have an established track record or reputation yet. If one of the OG's had posted saying its legitimate and was making a decent profit from it a lot of folks probably wouldn't balk at it much.

  31. #31CM19952024-12-28 21:34

    Well at least you have "heard" of the heavy equipment business before.

  32. #32LCA0782024-12-29 01:10

    This reminds me of the 'pump and dump' scam where crooked financial advisors pumped up a penny stock so everyday folks would buy it and the price would go up 20-50%. The advisor then instructed their inside buddies to dump it and reap the profit. Of course the advisor officially disclosed they owned none of the stock so they weren't legally liable for any loss which was legally true. But what wasn't disclosed was their inside buddy was doing the same thing on other penny stocks that the advisor did own. So by helping each other out with pump and dumps, they were committing collusion to defraud which is very illegal. But in typical monetary issues, it's only illegal if caught and convicted. And even then, it doesn't mean the victim gets any compensation. Buyer beware in this heavy equipment case for the amazing 15% return....

  33. #33Welder Dave2024-12-29 03:10

    Most times the E stands for expenses not equipment.

  34. #34jj3052026-05-17 17:18

    Bump. Been looking into this as a potential investment. Has anyone participated in the program or have any further info on EZ? Seems like it has grown a lot but very little info online lol

  35. #35wlhequipment2026-05-17 17:25

    Oh yeah. You'll make millions. Go in deep.

  36. #36Zewnten2026-05-17 18:40

    Better yet mail the money you're looking to invest to a random person itll do more good.

  37. #37jj3052026-05-17 19:22

    lol I share the sentiment here, just curious how they've been able to grow so much. Clearly someone has been investing...

  38. #38Zewnten2026-05-17 19:40

    What growth? Have they opened up multiple locations, you got access to their financials, what? Company is really starting to come across as a pyramid scheme.

  39. #39wlhequipment2026-05-17 20:23

    Leave it out in the thread until you've been around here awhile.

  40. #40jj3052026-05-17 21:59

    Ok so do you have a response?

  41. #41jj3052026-05-17 22:00

    "As of January 1, 2025, more than 29,000 pieces of equipment, representing over $2 billion in assets, are enrolled in the EZ Equipment Zone platform."

  42. #42CM19952026-05-17 22:02

    Just curious how you know this and have such information?

  43. #43jj3052026-05-17 22:14

    It's on their website: https://ezequipmentzone.com/pages/about

  44. #44crane operator2026-05-17 22:19

    ez equipment zone is just a MLM scheme, to have individual owners/ investors of the equipment for equipment share. If you want to invest in it, go for it. I think most of the people here are actually equipment owners and users. Not investors. I personally am not very impressed with equipment share, their equipment isn't very well taken care of, and used to be a bunch of sany junk. I think they are a poorly run business. Ez equipment is just the same people, trying to cash in again after taking equipment share public. With equipment share being public, there's all kinds of rules from the SEC where they can't lie about things, have to actually report things correctly etc. , the new entity gets around those rules, because its not a publicly traded company. Take a look at what equipment share's stock price has done since it went public.

  45. #45JD955SC2026-05-17 22:54

    And the scam is exposed

  46. #46CM19952026-05-18 08:26

    And that means what? Anyone can put anything on the 'net.. I saw it online it must be true...

  47. #47Zewnten2026-05-18 14:20

    Anyone can claim anything with these situations thats why the SEC has such strict rules on it. So unless a forensic accountant is doing the due diligence I'm not buying because they said so.

  48. #48AMBMike2026-05-18 20:30

    I don't understand? There was 3 whole brand new members (or maybe 1 with three profiles) advertising this sure-fire-get-rich-quick-with-zero-risk investment and it has again been confirmed by another member (notice I didn't say new member. He/she already has 5 posts after all...or maybe it's the same person again...) with a glowing review! We're all just being cynical here. They're really trying to help us improve our situation. /end sarcasm... Sounds like a risky investment at the very best to me...

  49. #49jj3052026-05-19 10:44

    I am an investor. No clue about the other members. This is a forum people discuss equipment so seemed like the right place to ask for thoughts. Forgive me...

  50. #50LCA0782026-05-19 11:09

    Okay- no problem on seeking advice from professionals in the field you're thinking of investing in. That's actually a very smart move before tossing money at something. But I have to ask, what do you mean by you are an investor? EZEquipment assists individuals in setting up an equipment rental company where the individual buys the equipment to rent out but then they can also leverage Equipment Share's customers who seek to rent out that same equipment. So are you 'investing' in Equipment Share which is a publicly traded company or trying to open your own equipment rental company with help from EZEquipment?

  51. #51Nige2026-05-19 11:26

    My suggestion regarding investing in this particular enterprise is that you should consider taking steps - big ones in the opposite direction.

  52. #52DDoug2026-05-19 11:30

    I think the original post was a spammer. and then it drew in like moth's to a flame, more single posting spammers. it seems to be the thread that keeps on giving....

  53. #53MarshallPowerGen2026-05-19 20:58

    They just hop on here to try and bring attention to pump up the stock price.

  54. #54Zewnten2026-05-20 20:00

    This thread is the 3rd result for EZ equipment Google search haha