Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FAE mulchers

fireman050 ยท 2009-06-20 18:42

i say this guy has a lil anger issue with fae look at the comment he even had enough balls to leave his phone number in the comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N485fAPrr1g

Replies8
  1. #1bill53622009-06-21 16:23

    Oh the Memories That reminds me of when I was young and my mom was reading a bed time story. I do think he was mad, and I guessing he didn't ask the correct question before he purchased the teeth, or the salesman was up to par on the application.

  2. #2AtlasRob2009-06-21 17:02

    :beatsme I think somebody changed the link.

  3. #3bill53622009-06-21 17:04

    Atlas, it is what that is written below the video, scroll down, this guys is mad.

  4. #4AtlasRob2009-06-21 17:19

    :notworthy thanks, the light was on but nobody was home

  5. #5willie592009-06-21 18:03

    Don't feel bad Rob, I missed it the first go around as well. I guess the obvious was just...too obvious for me. As for the comments below video, wow has that dude got some anger issues! Reckon what happens when they get his order wrong at a drive thru resturant?

  6. #6Iron Horse2009-06-21 22:43

    You could not wear out teeth that fast if you tried . He wants to spend more time on finding out how to adjust the skids and how to operate the machine ABOVE grade so that he is not mulching rocks and gravel instead of bad mouthing all and sundry .

  7. #7D5G2009-06-22 23:26

    WOW! That guy is M-A-D...wouldn't want him walking into my dealership.

  8. #8HeyUvaVT2009-06-23 22:34

    i can second what Iron Horse said...maybe if you tried to mulch rock...