Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Farm Boss 1000cc diesel UTV for suggestion

steven007 · 2013-11-06 04:09

Hello,everyone.I am new here and have no idea of UTV. Hope in here I can learn some knowledge and can also make more friends here. Recently I am thinking of buying a diesel UTV. However my money is limited I am thinking of buy a polaris ranger or kubota,but it is a little beyond my budget.yesterday I google diesel UTV I find a chinese diesel utv,farm boss 1000cc diesel UTV,the price is cheap,but It seems that the Chinese vehicle is not that reliable , Has anyone used this model ? hope you guys can give me some useful suggestion? I show pic for you guys

Replies3
  1. #1caterpillarmech2013-11-06 04:56

    My first priority is service and parts availability. We have a Kubota at work and it has been through many young riders and is still going after 5 or 6 years of abuse. We have a local dealer ship that treats us well also. I bought my son a chinese four wheeler that lasted 6 weeks. Dealer lasted two months before the phone was disconnected. Lessoned learned. $800 down the drain. I would strongly recommend a name brand machine whatever it is.

  2. #2glenlunberg2013-11-06 05:29

    Don't have much information about UTV, but based on your picture, those UTVs are really cool!

  3. #3CM19952013-11-25 06:46

    Steven007 is wanting to sell these UTV's and thought being coy and pretending he was looking to buy one in order to get a thread going about them was a good idea.:nono Thread closed.