Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

fat guy on a little roller.

qball ยท 2009-07-01 20:50

i was miserable rolling crack fill on 26th st in chicago. in 16 years i have never had to run a roller.:Banghead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0

Replies18
  1. #1JS580SL2009-07-01 20:56

    U need a picture frame for that one!

  2. #2Turbo218352009-07-01 21:01

    frame it, take it to the hall, title it "our brothers at work"

  3. #3wormkiller2009-07-01 21:31

    :notworthy

  4. #4qball2009-07-01 21:35

    guy's, i am just a man doing a job. sure, i do it with a certain amount of flair, but i am just a man.

  5. #5HEO Girl2009-07-02 01:45

    How fast can those things go?

  6. #6CAT D9H2009-07-02 04:13

    Fat guy on a little roller , fat guy on a little roller , I could swear I heard that song somewhere

  7. #7N.CarolinaDozer2009-07-02 17:48

    You look like you run that roller all the time. I can tell that by your hand signal for a left turn there! Your lunchbox looks comfortable sitting on that machine aswell.

  8. #8qball2009-07-02 19:22

    the lunch purse is the most important thing. ever!:tong

  9. #9Turbo218352009-07-02 19:43

    duh, its where one would hide their booze :drinkup

  10. #10Hendrik2009-07-02 19:46

    But where is the cup holder?

  11. #11Hendrik2009-07-02 19:50

    I am more comfortable with the term 'lunch box' but I guess if you keep your lipstick in there as well...........

  12. #12HEO Girl2009-07-03 14:43

    Hahaha! Why on earth would you even want to call it a lunch purse. . .

  13. #13willie592009-07-03 21:14

    Well he has been seen wearing a Kilt. I'm tryin' to figure out why he titled the thread "fat guy on a little roller". "compaction amplifier on a little roller" would match better with the lunch purse.

  14. #14Turbo218352009-07-03 21:22

    Now I know why the office pulled Q out of his loader to go run this roller. They figured that they could get away with using a smaller roller with the extra "arse" on that poor little roller.

  15. #15willie592009-07-03 21:50

    :lmao :drinkup

  16. #16qball2009-07-04 12:17

    if i had feelings, they would be hurt right now.

  17. #17willie592009-07-04 17:16

    Well where the heck ya keep your feelin's Q? In the lunch purse? Shoot, I've never seen a pic of anyone ridin' a roller with that much style.

  18. #18td25c2009-07-04 18:04

    Your styling on the roller qball,keep up the good work.