Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Faw 6110/125zg engine

Bob 220 ยท 2016-07-14 20:41

Gentlemen Can anyone identify this old engine its mounted on my cat 140H I badly need a service manual Many thanks Bob

Replies5
  1. #1Mark2502016-07-14 22:29

    if the prefix is 126 instead of 125 it will be a 3176C electronic engine other wise it will be 3306 non electronic. please post photo of id plate for more correct info Mark

  2. #2Bob 2202016-07-15 09:08

    Thanks mark our supplier say its a 3306 however parts ordered are a mis-match. It is quite old. plates have been removed. Bob

  3. #3Mark2502016-07-15 16:56

    ok post photo of engine also s/n prefix 125 is 12H Mark

  4. #4Bob 2202016-07-17 09:30

    Hi mark I'm new here anyidea how I can post photos? Thanks in advance

  5. #5Mark2502016-07-17 16:47

    its easy, scroll down to the support tab and the first sticky thread by willie59 is a great tutorial on how to post photos Mark